Build a rock solid foundation.
Without having a solid foundation for your business, implementing new strategies is just going to be expensive and a waste of time. Instead, you’ll start with one of our six-week Launch Pad Courses to grow your business the right way from the very beginning.
You know your business better than anyone. Choose your own path so you can grow your business the way you want. Deep dive into each area of your business with our four-part Quests which include subjects like content marketing, networking, sales, email marketing, branding and are taught by subject matter experts.
Each Quest has four workshop bundles which include a 60 minute master class to teach you the strategy, a blueprint workbook to help you digest the content, an action checklist to implement the strategy and journal questions to track and reflect on your growth.
As you work your way through the content in the academy, you’ll earn points and unlock bonus mini trainings, downloads and tools to keep your experience fun while also giving you even more tools to use in your business.
Connect with other millennial entrepreneurs in our academy to mastermind, get feedback from, celebrate successes with and refer business to each other. We even teach you how to follow-up with new connections to nurture them into income-producing relationships.
We are on a mission to build local chapters in every city in America. If you’re ready to raise your influence, grow with other millennial entrepreneurs, and become a mover and shaker in your community, then start or join a chapter. Our local chapters host monthly workshops with community leaders and subject matter experts.
- You’re done looking for the “magic bullet” and are ready to put in the work to grow your business.
- You’re willing to commit about an hour per week to your professional development.
- You’ve started or are ready to start your business.
- You know you don’t need to do it alone.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You’re looking for community and accountability.
- You don’t quit when it gets tough… you use your resources, network and the tools available to you to overcome and push through.